Thursday, July 9, 2009

the month of living dangerously... I mean nauseously

This is the last post I'll do on the "month of living nauseously" in June. I thought it was be fun to do a retrospective of all the places I felt queasy or tired or gross. Please note that since there were only three "mostly sunny" days recorded in Boston for the entire month of June, this list would be longer if I had left the house more. To be honest though, I didn't mind the weather because I was just as happy to lay around on the couch all day, day after day. But on the days I got out, here are the places I have been nauseous in Boston recently:

-Fenway Park (everyone else was guzzling beers, yet I was the one to feel queasy for the whole game)
-the Esplanade
-the Patagonia store
-Newbury Street
-the movie theater (ironically, watching "The Hangover")
-also, the entire east coast of Maine

No comments:

Post a Comment