Monday, June 7, 2010

baby paparazzi



Have you heard that Boston is the new movie hub? There's seemingly always a new movie being shot around town. In the fall we had Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise sightings around Back Bay and Cambridge. You can tell something's happening when the big white trailers flank Beacon Street, Boston Common, or the North End. Or, when you're walking through Boston Common and see Civil War reenactors alongside New England Patriots cheerleaders and the Pats mascot. I heard that was a Ben Affleck project. There's even a web site that lists current filming locations, for when you want to go star sighting.

So you can understand why Maya is fatigued by the camera. There are always paparazzos mistaking her for a baby celebrity. I think it's the hair. She's been trying to be incognito when we're about town.

Case in point, here's Maya in Beacon Hill... trying to not get recognized.

Crossing the street... so far so good...

She started to relax when we got to Boston Common.

The next day on the Esplanade, Maya was relieved that she could hide under her carseat "bubble" (I love that thing) and sun hat.

But I got the one up on her this morning. I snapped this before she could get to hair and makeup.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAH, oh this made me laugh. The last one is my personal fave. Her hair has gotten so much lighter and she's gotten so much bigger, has it really been that long since I've seen her?!?

    ReplyDelete