This was taken yesterday; I'm now at 29 weeks. The count stops at around 40 weeks, so we're definitely getting close! My due date is January 30, so as I realize that it's already mid-November, it hits me that I'm past the three-months-to-go point.
Bailey and I start our training class tonight at Boston's Pawsitive Dog. Anil and I went to a class called "Barks & Babies" a month or so ago, and it was so helpful that we signed on for a seven-week series for Bailey, to work on his manners and to refresh his training for when the baby comes. We realized that we're so used to our/his routine and schedule that we overlook a lot of behaviors of his that could be problematic or, at the very least, really annoying when there is a tiny new human in the house. At the top of my list is making him into a decent walker, one who doesn't tug and pull and bark when he sees dogs/people/inanimate objects that he either wants to play with or is startled by. We're hoping that Anil and I can both attend classes with Bailey in the upcoming weeks, but I'm going to this first one by myself with the B. I gave him a lecture last night about how he has to behave and how all of these changes are afoot, and this was his response.
No comments:
Post a Comment