Saturday, September 4, 2010

We're back!!

HI! I've missed you. Sorry for the long break. Moving, settling in, new job, playing at the pool, blah blah blah... we've been busy. Oh, did I mention crawling?! Yep, Maya started motoring around just yesterday. She's been scooting and lunging and sort of haphazardly crawling for the past week or so, but yesterday she put it all together and was continually traversing the floor. For my shoes. She wants to eat my Rainbow sandals. Possibly the grossest thing in our house, of course. So we have some baby proofing to do next week. We're headed to a wedding in northern Virginia this weekend--Maya's first wedding! We're going all out too, because it's an Indian wedding with events all day on Sunday. I'm thinking this means outfit changes, which is fun for Maya, and not so fun for me as I only have one dress that really fits right now! Some JCrew jersey dresses will be making an appearance, wedding-appropriate or not.

Here is Maya's big debut to the world of real motion!


1 comment: