Thursday, August 12, 2010

Wherein having a 6 month old baby precludes having time to write about a 6 month old baby

Biggest blog slacker ever, I know. Hang in there, please, I'm not going to let this blog languish forever! Turns out that moving and getting set up in a new town and new life doesn't lend itself to taking the time and energy to write about it all. Go figure. But we're getting in a groove here.

Maya is actually about to wake up, any moment now, from her morning nap, so I'm going to post and run for today. Here is a crazy cute photo of us at the beach (yes, from a month ago). More to come of us in Charlottesville. Maya's latest adventures have included swimming and a baby gym class, as well as making sounds using the letter "d." Very exciting.

P.S. I don't know why there's this floating window saying something about a picture being deleted. Does it show up on your view of the blog? I'll try to take care of it before 2015.

1 comment: