Sunday, December 20, 2009

holiday photo montage, part 1

Life has continued to stay busy in our neck of the woods these past two weeks. In lieu of taking the countless hours it would take my almost-8-months-pregnant brain to form sentences of satisfying wit and coherence, I'm going to post a bunch of photos. Enjoy!

Last Thursday was Anil's residency department's holiday party, so I finally got to wear the one maternity dress that I bought back in August. Paired with my panel-over-the-belly leggings and extendable calf boots (thank you Steve Madden), and made shiny with a scarf my mother-in-law gave me last Christmas and a necklace my sister-in-law gave me a few years ago (thank goodness for my in-laws or I might have nothing to snazz up my perpetually casual wardrobe when I need it!), I think I pulled the look of a Merry Pregnant Christmas off pretty well.


Here is Anil and me at the party. He cleans up pretty well too!


Here is the belly at 34 (34!!!) weeks. Anil said I looked like a pirate in my striped shirt and black cap. I was wearing the hat and boots because we were headed out to Starbucks. The photo below is of me near our destination in my awesome size large Patagonia down sweater jacket (women's) that zips fabulously over my belly and doesn't make me look like I'm wearing my husband's clothes. Thank goodness my boots from last year still fit--they're the best winter boots ever. They're by Ugg but are waterproof and super sturdy (while still being warm and fuzzy on the inside).


1 comment:

  1. You look adorable!! I jealous of your super cute maternity style and tiny belly. I think my boobs are bigger than your belly :) I guess that's what I get for it being the 4th child!

    ReplyDelete